- We are looking for a Sales Technician / Business Manager (M/F)
As part of a dynamic team, as a replacement, you will be in charge of developing sales with professionals such as facade builders, carpenters and general building contractors throughout France.
Your job will be to identify major construction or renovation projects for tertiary and residential buildings that require innovative solutions for managing solar gain.
Main missions :
- Prescribe our solutions to the technical design office.
- Analyze the customer's or prospect's needs in terms of technical feasibility and transcribe them to our engineers.
- Produce a technical brief and a commercial offer in line with the company's strategy
- Present and negotiate technical and financial solutions
- Contractualize the project and participate in the start of its realization with the various internal interlocutors.
- Ensure a technological watch of the markets and competitors.
- We are looking for a Draughtsman-projector (M/F)
As part of a dynamic team, within the framework of a new position, you will join the HOME business unit. Reporting to the head of the bu, you will work closely with engineers from the design office and sales teams.
Main missions :
- Integration of Noval motorized systems on plans (elevation, execution, detail view)
- Participate in project development meetings, propose design solutions to facilitate the completion of the project
- Participate in meetings on site to fine-tune and interface with the different actors
- Prepare bills of material and manufacturing sheets specific to the sites
- Ensure the launches with the purchases and production.
- We are looking for an Automated Systems Fitter (M/F)
You will report to the production manager and your role will be to carry out manufacturing operations in accordance with the files or instructions that you will be given.
These operations will be of the following nature:
- Small mechanics
More specifically, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Set up the workstation in order to optimize its productivity,
- Carry out the operations in accordance with the instructions, in the concern of quality, in quantity and in the allotted times,
- Maintain individual tooling in an operational state,
- Correctly complete internal or external departmental documents in accordance with instructions,
- Informing the manager of any problem that hinders the smooth running of the production.
- You will achieve, in cooperation with other departments, the objectives of excellence, efficiency and innovation defined in the company project.
You have a successful experience of 1 to 2 years in a similar position, you are rigorous and meticulous in the execution of your work, this position is for you!
You can send us your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org