In order to accompany the growth of the activity by ensuring our customers a first-class service, we are looking for a project manager for the Home Automation Business Unit (intelligent and/or home automation solutions for innovative buildings with high energy performance).
Within the framework of the development of new projects, we are looking for a Project Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
- Collecting the client's needs and recording them in the form of a functional specification,
- Analyse the needs and draw up the technical specifications book,
- Carry out and/or monitor the design studies for motorised systems up to the manufacturing file. Manage the associated nomenclature,
- Present technical solutions and budgetary approaches,
- Coordinate the project teams, whatever their department,
- To monitor the project in terms of planning and risks,
- Report on the progress of the project (costs, deadline, quality) and validate milestones,
- Define, set up and participate in product validation tests,
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, especially CE,
- To ensure a transfer to production during the industrialisation phase,
- Monitoring large-scale projects, in particular :
- Define quantities, configurations, rhythm,
- trace the technical exchanges with the customer to ensure the conformity of the deliverable,
- ensure internal production in line with customer expectations,
- follow the first poses and make any necessary corrections.
Holder of a BAC +5 in mechanical engineering, or equivalent, you have a minimum of 3 years experience in project management. A similar experience of at least 3 years with a gammists in the building sector would be a real plus.
With good writing skills (preliminary drafts, technical memoirs, reports, e-mails, etc.), you are structured, rigorous and organised in order to evaluate the time and resources required to complete a project and to define priorities.
You demonstrate good interpersonal skills, a unifying and pragmatic spirit, dynamism and a high level of involvement in order to lead and motivate a team of multidisciplinary engineers (electronics, software, mechanics), to collaborate with all departments and to communicate with clients. Your interpersonal skills enable you to integrate easily into a dynamic team on a human scale.
On a technical level, you have the following knowledge:
o Theoretical and practical knowledge in mechanical design and manufacturing,
o Mastery of CAD software (SolidWorks, Draftsight),
o Knowledge of project management techniques (expression of needs, planning, specifications, etc.) and the various associated tools,
o Optional knowledge of technical building environment and electronics.
You can send us your application to the following address: email@example.com